- Identify topics of interest
- Select 1-2 on which to focus (during initial meeting; subsequent meetings would address additional subjects)
- Discuss History (attempts tried without success)
- Consider possible new approaches
- Determine if additional information is needed
- Develop a plan of action towards resolution
MLR Management Company – Please make sure you have updated your contact information with the MLR Management Company:
Mountain Lakes Ranch
PO Box 189
Bluff Dale, TX 76433
Anna Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MLR Website – www.mountainlakestx.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mountainlakestx/
Reminder – Invoices for your 2019 POA Dues will be emailed out to you or mailed if you have requested it to be mailed, on the first week of December.
ANNUAL MEETING – We had over 150 property owners attend this year’s Annual Meeting. “Thank you” to each and every one of you for making this a great meeting.
Improvements of POA Common Property – Major projects over the past few months:
· New Card Access Equipment – a new system is currently being installed with major
improvements for property owners, the current access cards do work with this new system.
· Kayak / Canoe Storage – currently under construction at Beacon Lake; registration required –
forms on website.
· Entrance landscaping – the Master Gardeners have developed a Xeriscape landscaping plan and
finished planting this past Friday. Well done!! We really appreciate their time and planning on
RV Storage – Make sure to register all items stored in the fenced area. Owners are allowed ONE item per lot but they must be registered annually and be maintained. Access cards have been de-activated for the storage area if a current registration has not been received. Registration forms are available on the website and are required at the beginning of each year.
Water Wells in MLR – Water wells ARE allowed for home use in Mountain Lakes Ranch, as long as you own the minimum of 2 acres.
Brainstorming Meeting for Property Owners: A date and time will be forthcoming
POA members are invited to voice/discuss ideas to better MLR. By working collaboratively rather than separately, it is likely that we can succeed.
The format will be simple:
Trunk or Treat-October 27, 2018
Car Set up 5-5:30 p.m.
Kids costume contest
Best car decorated contest
Bring your carved pumpkin contest
If you would like to just donate treats and not set up you can drop your treats off at Candice Schuff’s house.
Community Garage Sale – Saturday, November 17, 2018
Fall Clean Up – Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 8am till noon at the RV Storage. Two dumpsters will be available inside the RV Storage area.
No hazardous or extremely dangerous materials: medical, animal or human waste, propane tanks, oil or lead-based paints, flammable materials, oil, Freon, asbestos or any other toxic materials.